欧美电影经典台词
本文已影响2.4W人
本文已影响2.4W人
音乐之声经典台词
(对生活充满信心的玛丽亚初涉尘俗来到特拉普上校家里做家庭教师,在那里她和特拉普上校进行了第一次对话。)
Captain: In the future, you're kind of to remember that certain rooms in this house which are not to be disturbed.
上校 :以后请你记住,这房子里有些房间是不能乱闯的。
额外成就
在口语中kind of 通常可作副词,意思是“有一点儿,在某种程度上”。
如 :The film is not kind of interesting at all.
那部电影一点都不好看。
Maria: Yes, Captain, sir.
玛丽亚:是,上校,先生。
Captain: Why do you stare at me that way?
上校:为什么这样盯着我?
Maria: Well, you don't look at all like a sea Captain, sir.
玛丽亚:先生,你看起来一点都不像海军上校。
Captain: I'm afraid you don't look very much like a governess. Turn around, please.
上校:恐怕你也不怎么像家庭教师。请转过身去。
Maria: What?
玛丽亚:什么?
Captain: Turn. Hat off. It's the dress. You have to put on another one before you meet the children.
上校:转身,脱帽,是衣服不对劲。在和孩子们见面之前,你得换套衣服。
额外成就
one before you meet the children.
作为军人出身的特拉普上校,口中不时冒出几句带有命令口吻的话是不足为怪的,这正体现了他军人作风的一面。 如句中hat off 就是一例, 完整的句子应是take your hat off.
Maria: But I don't have another one. When we enter the abbey, our worldly【世俗的】 clothes are given to the poor.
玛丽亚:但是,我没有其他衣服。当我们进修道院时,就把平时穿的衣服都送给穷人了。
Captain: What about this one?
上校:那这一件呢?
Maria: The poor didn't want this one.
玛丽亚:穷人不要这一套。
Captain: Hmm.
上校:嗯。
Maria: I would've made myself a new dress but there wasn't time, I can make my own clothes.
玛丽亚:如果有时间来的话,我就自己做一套新衣服。我会给自己做衣服。
Captain: Well, I'll see you get some material. Today, if possible. Now, Fraulein... er...
上校:那么我来给你弄些布料。可能的话,今天就给你。现在,弗劳伦……呃……
额外成就
see 本意是“看” 但在句中的意思是“注意,确保”相当于make sure that, 后面常接介词to
如 :See to it that you are ready on time!
到时你千万要准备好!
Would you see to the arrangements for the next meeting?
你来安排下次的会议,好吗?
Maria: Maria.
玛丽亚:玛丽亚。
Captain: Fraulein Maria, I don't know how much the Mother has told you.
上校:弗劳伦·玛丽亚小姐,我不知道院长嬷嬷告诉了你多少情况。
Maria: Not much.
玛丽亚:不是很多。
Captain: You're the twelfth in a long line of governesses, who have come to look after my children since their mother died. I trust that you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
上校:自从孩子们的母亲去世以后,你是来照看他们的第十二位女家庭教师。相信你比最后一位有进步,她只呆了两个小时。
罗马假日经典台词
(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的',你有很多可爱的东西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。
风月俏佳人经典台词
Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?
维维安: 嘿,亲爱的,想找个伴吗?
Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?
爱德华: 不是的,我想去比华利山,能告诉我怎么走吗?
Vivian: Sure, five bucks.
维维安: 可以,五美元。
额外成就
事实上,在美国口语中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更为常见。
Edward: That's ridiculous【荒谬的】!
爱德华: 太荒谬了!
Vivian: Price just went up to ten.
维维安: 现在是十美元了。
Edward: Can you charge for the direction?
爱德华: 指路也能收费?
Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!
维维安: 我会做任何事情,亲爱的,但我可没有迷路!
Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?
爱德华: 好了,你赢了,我输了! 二十美元有找吗?
Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.
维维安: 二十美元我会亲自带你去并告诉你明星住在哪里。
Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.
爱德华: 好吧!我刚到史泰龙的家。
Vivian: Right.
维维安: 是的。
Edward: What's your name?
爱德华: 你叫什么名字?
Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.
维维安: 你想它是什么?维维安,我的名字叫维维安。
Edward: Vivian?
爱德华: 维维安?
Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?
维维安: 那你住在哪个酒店?
Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.
爱德华: 是……是里根·比华利·利歇酒店。
Vivian: In down the block right the conner.
维维安: 就在下个街区的右拐角处。
Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估计的数目】.
爱德华: 现在你们做这一行的大概要多少钱?
Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.
维维安: 不少于一百美元。
史上最经典的电影台词 每一部都是必看电影
电视剧《欢乐颂3》经典台词对白
改编电影《美女与野兽》经典台词
动画电影《乐高蝙蝠侠大电影》经典台词
电影经典台词
美国电影《当幸福来敲门》经典台词
电影电视的经典台词摘抄
影经典台词 影经典语录 影经典对白句子
电影《大明宫词》经典台词
一部电影一句经典台词 一句经典台词能扛起一部电影
【图】经典国外电影推荐 2015年最好看的十部欧美电影
美人鱼电影经典台词搞笑 充满周式喜剧色彩
葛优电影的经典语录,经典台词
经典电影台词
喜剧电影阳光小美女经典台词对白
经典《梁祝》将翻拍 祝英台居然是个男的!
经典电影电视剧台词
有关经典电影的经典台词摘抄
史上最经典的电影台词,18句有深度有哲理影视经典台词
电影经典台词
周星驰电影《美人鱼》经典台词对白
电影《乐高蝙蝠侠大电影》经典台词
欧美电影经典台词 欧美电影里有哪些经典台词