天堂电影院经典台词

本文已影响2.17W人 

《天堂电影院》讲述的是一个成长在意大利西西里岛詹卡多村庄中小孩子的故事。主人翁多多是个古灵精怪的小孩子,而艾费多则是“天堂乐园戏院”的放映师,因为电影的穿针引线,使得他们建立起来亦师亦友的感情。放映师所扮演的是个引领者的角色,在多多的童年、青少年、成年,甚至是老年,一直带领着多多成长。在他死后,他留给多多一盒胶卷,重新串连起多多遗失了三十年的回忆与情感。片中描写了一位热爱电影的'小男孩和老放映师忘年之交和小男孩在小镇的成长历程,记录了一段逝去的电影黄金时代。

天堂电影院经典台词

经典台词

Alfredo: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time… many years… before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

阿尔夫莱多:在这里居住了一天又一天,你认为这里就是世界的中心。你相信一切都永不会改变。然后你离开了,一年,两年,当你回来时,一切都变了。那条线断了,你所寻找的并不是这里。你只能再次离开很长时间……很多年……直到你能回来寻找你的人们,你出生的土地。但是现在不可能。现在你比我还要瞎。

Salvatore: Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda? Eh?

萨尔瓦多:这些是谁说的?加里·库帕?詹姆士·斯图尔特?亨利·福达?嗯?

Alfredo: No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life… is much harder

阿尔夫莱多:不是,多多,没有人说过。这次是我自己说的。生活并不像电影,生活……更艰难。

If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这就是全世界。

Salvatore:Just that i've always been afraid to come now,after all these years ,I thought I was stronger… that I'd forgottena lot of things. But in fact…I find I'm right backwhere I was…as if I'd never been ,when I look around ,I don't recognize anyone. And you,Mama…I deserted out on you like a banditwithout any explanation.

萨尔瓦多:有件事,我一直想说其实我很害怕回来。这么多年了,我应该更坚强,更放得开,但事实上,我发现我只是回到了原点仿佛没有离开过。然而,当我环顾四周,我不认识任何人。而你,妈妈我离弃了你。我什么都没解释就跑了

His Mama:I never asked for don't have to explain to me.I always thought it was goodwhat you harp on it?You were right to leave. You did what you wanted to I call you,a different woman always I never heard in any of their voices… that they really loved you. I would've known. All the same ,I'd have liked to see you settled… Loving someone. But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go,Toto.

你不用向我解释,我也不需要你的解释。我一直相信你是对的,你何必耿耿于怀呢?你走是对的,你达成了心愿。当我打电话给你,总是不同的女人来接,但我从来没有听到其他任何声音她们真的爱你,我都知道,有时真想看到你安定下来,有心爱的人,但是你是属于罗马,这里太阴沉了。忘了她吧,多多。

 经典台词二

1.以外表选朋友 以智慧选敌人。

I choose my friends for looks, my enemies for intelligence.

2.我要宰了你们! 你们给我走着瞧!

I'll make mincemeat of you! You'll reckon with me!

3.我不想再听你讲 我要听别人来讲你 。

I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.

4.我跟你说了一次又一次 就像对着墙说的。

I told you and told talking to a wall.

5.懦夫才没有这种能耐。

This is no job for weaklings, traitorous dog.

6.佩佩 有一天我们会拥有一切,我们会一起远走高飞...过着舒适的生活...在没有人认识我们的地方。

Pepe, one day we'll have it all。We'll go away the easy e no one knows us.

7.老天啊 他们在接吻!我绝不看色情片。

My God, they're kissing!I won't watch pornography.

8.现在电影院需要你 而你也需要电影院。

Right now the Paradiso needs you and you need the Paradiso

9.我知道的 虽然我瞎了 但我看得更透彻。

I know. Now that I've lost my sight I see better.

10.越是煎熬 越刻骨铭心。

The bigger the man, the deeper his imprint.

11.如果他爱上了 他只能忍受,明知道那是个死胡同。

And if he loves, he suffers,knowing it's a dead-end street.

12.你刚才说的这些话很美 也很伤感。

That's nice, what you just said. But sad.

13.我以圣父圣子圣灵之名赦免你 安心地去吧。

I absolve you,in the name of the Father,Son and Holy in peace.

14.我们每一个人都有所追寻。

We, each of us, have a star to follow.

15.人生和电影不一样,人生辛苦多了。

Life isn't like in the is much harder.

16.如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这就是全世界。

If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

相关内容

热门精选